• Evil

Votes: 83 25.4%
  • Nick Barmby

Votes: 78 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore my Everton hoodie to work today since it's raining (I'm in the US), and put it on to go to the canteen for lunch, and wouldn't you know it, I'm in line 2 seconds and a fella leans in and says "You've got the wrong jacket on". Turns out I've met the guy, and he's a nice bloke, but what are the odds I'm taking stick from a Red half a world away during Derby week.

Don't get excited lads. Don't do it to yourselves. Another great Anfield freeze to add to the nearly 20 year winless streak there.

Reactions: Tez

I always had the impression that Celtic and LFC fans had a "special bond" what with their mutual singing of You'll never walk alone and Fields of Athenry.
We sing Grand old team they do as well. We sing to hell with Liverpool and Rangers too. I'm just saying I've known a lot of RS supporters who are very pro Rangers. I'm not saying it has anything to do with the things that divide the 2 Glasgow clubs just they in the past have had a good relationship compared to the usual rivalry between the clubs.

Im not sure there is Evertonians who also support Rangers and we also have Evertonians from the unionist community in Northern Ireland and Scotland.I think this is a debate for another thread but i don't think liking Celtic should be some sort of golden rule forced on Evertonians.Anyway i hope we batter the living daylights out of the RS at Anfield.
It's got nothing to do with politics just I think if we were forced to choose between the 2 it should be Celtic not Rangers. Political nonsense should be kept out of football, I wasn't suggesting I feel and idealogical bas towards Celtic, my parents are from the ex Yugoslavia. I just feel a respect for any club that helps the community.

We can do these no problems.

I'm just sick and tired of Everton teams turning up and having no guts. Flip over and let the reds tickle their bellies.

Koeman needs to get the boys rattled. Take it to the opposition.

The reds defence is woeful. Get in their faces. We are long overdue a win at the pit.

Agreed lad. Sure there's plenty of anti Irish posts allowed on this forum as it is that get swept under the carpet without bringing league one level Glasgow teams into it. I rise above it these days. Back on topic, this the first time in ages where I'm confident we won't lose at the pit. To think Super Kev 1999 was our last win there n we were muck team is shocking! Probably be Nil all like
Too right at the end of the day when 2 teams from the same city meet there's bound to be heated debate, it's ridiculous that Celtic and Rangers fans take such care into the history of Ireland before football games. At the end of they day derbies are about getting a result, political beliefs should be left aside.

Judging by a lot of the posts, most people have started already lollollol
Who could blame them I'll try to drink myself to sleep until 2:30 on Saturday, not healthy I know, but I've given up watching or listening to game at Anfield against these devils. Who could blame us given the nonsense we've played in recent years in the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.