• Evil

Votes: 83 25.4%
  • Nick Barmby

Votes: 78 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be quite key in this game, either we get at him or with Coutinho liking to go inside will leave so much room for milner to motor forward. Somtimes the only way to stop fullbacks pushing on is to hit early balls into the area they have just vacated and get runners hitting that space. After a few of these their CB's will be dragging Milner back if he looks like going up.

Agreed. Wouldn't even bother trying to attack Clyne (Unless crosses to the back post are on the menu). Would much sooner focus our attention on the space left behind by Milner for Lukaku/Mirallas. Let him come forward, win it back then drop it over his head. Bolasie would be ideal for this game.

Butterflies starting already. Can't bear to watch or listen to this one.

I will be sitting in a cinema., popcorn on the lap, with the latest King Kong movie.

90 minutes in glorious isolation.

Personally I think their pretty similar teams really with very similar fans, they both have done very well playing alehouse football and cheating their way to victories. Liverpool and Rangers fans both have a habit of embarrassing the cities they represent when they play abroad. Rangers fans and Liverpool fans do have quite a strong friendship that is often ignored by many Irish Liverpool fans. While I'm not a huge fan of Celtic under Brendan Rogers, historically like us they have a very good reputation when it comes to doing charity work like us. I don't hate Rangers either, I've always just warmed to Celtic more. I just think that because Celtic and Everton were formed to help the community and Liverpool and Rangers were formed more or less to make money, we should as Everton fans identify more with Celtic than Rangers.

Im not sure there is Evertonians who also support Rangers and we also have Evertonians from the unionist community in Northern Ireland and Scotland.I think this is a debate for another thread but i don't think liking Celtic should be some sort of golden rule forced on Evertonians.Anyway i hope we batter the living daylights out of the RS at Anfield.

Im not sure there is Evertonians who also support Rangers and we also have Evertonians from the unionist community in Northern Ireland and Scotland.I think this is a debate for another thread but i don't think liking Celtic should be some sort of golden rule forced on Evertonians.Anyway i hope we batter the living daylights out of the RS at Anfield.
Agreed lad. Sure there's plenty of anti Irish posts allowed on this forum as it is that get swept under the carpet without bringing league one level Glasgow teams into it. I rise above it these days. Back on topic, this the first time in ages where I'm confident we won't lose at the pit. To think Super Kev 1999 was our last win there n we were muck team is shocking! Probably be Nil all like

Status
Not open for further replies.