• Evil

Votes: 83 25.4%
  • Nick Barmby

Votes: 78 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the rs enjoy their moment in the sun. Their time is coming. I had a vision of Tommy D scoring the winner with his beard in front of the kop. It'll happen. But for now.....we move on. ManUre next. Up the toffees ;)

The sooner we start treating this game like the other 36 games the better. It needs devaluing. You only gain 3pts for winning the thing.

The build up, the pressure from fans and the media always turns it into an 'all or nothing' affair.

I'm not saying turn down the passion or don't enjoy the occasion but it's lost on so many levels before it's even begun.

Tactically for me, you need to approach this like every other away game. Pack the midfield and defensive lines and play on the counter. Launch 80 yard clearances towards their corner flag when needed.

I can't wait for the moment we no longer treat this like a cup final we might actually get a result.

The sooner we start treating this game like the other 36 games the better. It needs devaluing. You only gain 3pts for winning the thing.

The build up, the pressure from fans and the media always turns it into an 'all or nothing' affair.

I'm not saying turn down the passion or don't enjoy the occasion but it's lost on so many levels before it's even begun.

Tactically for me, you need to approach this like every other away game. Pack the midfield and defensive lines and play on the counter. Launch 80 yard clearances towards their corner flag when needed.

I can't wait for the moment we no longer treat this like a cup final we might actually get a result.

Who cares about that when you can be so open they just waltz through at ease?

We'll probably end up being really compact and hard to break down tonight. Shame that we don't bother with that at Anfield anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.