Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't blame Pickford, neither should you, what else could he do it was not out or going over it bounced off the bar and was dropping back down.

That would not have happened had Gueye sat on the floor needlessly for 90 seconds but pointing fingers will do no one any good here, none. All you can do is take the positives of it was by far our best performance at their place for years and the squad is undoubtedly going in the right direction.

Onto Wednesday, spanking the Geordies will make us feel better. Chin up and chest out blues, crying or cursing our luck or frothing at the mouth is honestly what they want.
You've just excepted that a lost is the way now in these games, if we win our next 5, I'll still be fuming Pickford didn't do his job properly, I'd drop him just to show hi. He needs to keep his eye on the ball for 90+ minutes.

I wouldn't have shook that tosser's hand if I was Silva, the man is an absolute embarrassment running on the pitch like that. If it were Mourinho he'd get a touchline ban for 2 months but nothing will happen to him, nothing. Complete lack of class, sportsmanship and professionalism. I expect nothing less from him.

We showed no fear. But sadly you can’t legislate for mistakes like that. Players and fans must be shattered after that, but they need to take positives out of the game, as there were many.

Status
Not open for further replies.