Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only positive outcome is there will be some new players in pretty soon, no way can any manager work with this dross.

You think?

I'm waiting for the usual 'we have a solid base that just need work' crap to be sprayed out next week by the typical manure spreaders high up within the club.

Hopefully Ancelotti will tell them where to go but I'm not confident.

Digne has been out of form for so long. I’m just glad there’s a transfer window available to Carlo.

They are and were completely different class to us today and this was highlighted in the second half. It kills me to say it but they are everything we aren’t. There’s a bucket load of work to be done.
They were good - we were abject
Most of the premiership (possibly the top half of the championship) would have been gutted to get a draw there today, its about us being utter kack not them in any way.

Those kids wanted it so much more than our gobturds. Pressing, hassling, skill, the lot. The FA Cup win meant the world to them. Our blokes just pick the 80k pay packet up and turn up on Monday to go through the motions once more. Outplayed and outclassed for an hour by kids. The players and Ancelotti should have a lot to answer for here.....but they won't, it'll just go on.

I truly believe the tempo has bellied since Ferguson was released of the post too, and I really don't care what flak I get for saying it. Today was a disgrace for so called top flight premiership pro's.

I've gone for the keeper on the basis that he was the only Everton player who wasn't terrible. None of the others scored more than 4 out of 10. Collectively, quite possibly the worst performance I have ever seen from an Everton team, given the quality of the team we were facing. We were completely outplayed by an under 21 team, and not very good one at that.

I'm glad I don't live in Liverpool anymore because I'd probably lock myself in for week after that.

Edit

I've looked for positives to take out of today but there really aren't any.

Status
Not open for further replies.