Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Think you are taking 'mate' completely the wrong way. It wasn't meant how you are taking it. You're getting mad because I don't I agree with what you said yet I said you are entitled to your opinion. But you don't seem to like mine which is a bit contradictory. We will just leave it at that anyway.
The contradictory bit is you maintaining that you said I was entitled to my opinion when it was me that said that you were entitled to your opinion while you laughed at mine (you said that Iwobe was garbage and you didn't know "what match I was watching"). I'm not "getting mad", in fact I'm completely calm. Your opinion is yours and I wouldn't dream of quoting it and putting LOL after it. Don't belittle mine and we are good.

Can't believe richarlison is still conning most of our fans. Apart from the goal, which he did his best to miss by closing his eyes and getting a lucky contact with his shoulder, he did absolutely zilch. Ditto in most games.

Iwobi was frighteningly bad tonight.
Davies tries hard but is a liability in the middle. Play him in the top third behind front 2.
Holgate reminds me of walcott. Pace to burn, but zero drive, fire or determination to go with it. Bad decision making. He played two balls out of play tonight which were sunday league bad. Distribution awful.

Gilfi was trying hard, but with no football ability, what's the point in playing him?

The closer dcl gets to goal, the more likely he's going to miss.

And moise kean's miss. Jesus!. I can't see a player there. Sorry.

So I'm upbeat going forward for the rest of the season ........
I Want the drugs u r on

The contradictory bit is you maintaining that you said I was entitled to my opinion when it was me that said that you were entitled to your opinion while you laughed at mine (you said that Iwobe was garbage and you didn't know "what match I was watching"). I'm not "getting mad", in fact I'm completely calm. Your opinion is yours and I wouldn't dream of quoting it and putting LOL after it. Don't belittle mine and we are good.
Go back and read mate I did say you was entitled to your opinion and gave my own as I couldn't see how you thought this as mine is the complete opposite. Nothing wrong with that as like you and I said we can have our opinions. Yet you then gave a sarcastic comment back taking something completely the wrong way when I just gave my own opinion. Like I said we will leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.