Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have received an allocation of 7,946 tickets, with prices ranging from:
Adults: £31 - £36
65+: £23 - £27
Under-22: £10
Under-16: £5

We have also received 18 pairs of wheelchair bays.

Please note that with any concessionary ticket purchased proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:
Season Ticket Holders with 12+ credits from this season from Tuesday 19 December at 8am.
Season Ticket Holders with 10+ credits from this season from Thursday 21 December at 8am
Season Ticket Holders with 8+ credits from this season from Saturday 23 December at 9am
*Season Ticket Holders with 6+ credits from this season from Wednesday 27th December at 8am

Games need to have been played to count towards a credit from the commencement of the sales period.

*subject to availability

We have received an allocation of 7,946 tickets, with prices ranging from:
Adults: £31 - £36
65+: £23 - £27
Under-22: £10
Under-16: £5

We have also received 18 pairs of wheelchair bays.

Please note that with any concessionary ticket purchased proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:
Season Ticket Holders with 12+ credits from this season from Tuesday 19 December at 8am.
Season Ticket Holders with 10+ credits from this season from Thursday 21 December at 8am
Season Ticket Holders with 8+ credits from this season from Saturday 23 December at 9am
*Season Ticket Holders with 6+ credits from this season from Wednesday 27th December at 8am

Games need to have been played to count towards a credit from the commencement of the sales period.

*subject to availability
How do you know how many match credits you have? I have been to all home cup ties on my season ticket this season but no aways. Would love to jump the 14 bus up to the pit for this one,haven't been there since 1993, Any help appreciated.

How do you know how many match credits you have? I have been to all home cup ties on my season ticket this season but no aways. Would love to jump the 14 bus up to the pit for this one,haven't been there since 1993, Any help appreciated.

https://tickets.evertonfc.com/account/login

Good luck mate, BTW in the time since you have been there you aint missed much!!

You will have 6 credits then. 27th December you can get a ticket.

Gutted, wont get a ticket for this by that criteria.
Nor will i in the away section anyway. Ill be there though. Unfortunatley ive an ace card for the pit :( keep telling the customers this hole is rented and they need to look across the park for a true investment... Winds them right up :)

Hopefully the recent game will show Sam that we need to enter the cup game with a different set up, as playing for a draw is too dangerous when you actually need to win to progress. Maybe he might fancy trying to take it back to a replay at Goodison, but really he needs to go into it with us actually offering a threat up front. We cannot continue relying on penalties and luck (opposition hitting woodwork like v Newcastle) to get us through games. We're expected to lose, so we have nothing to lose by attacking them. I assume we'll stick with the same back four or revert to this back four for the game (expecting Baines to remain out), and Gueye will again act as the buffer between defence and midfield. I'd play two out and out wingers (Bolasie? Too early? Probably) in Vlasic and Lennon, Rooney controlling the pace of the game. DCL doing the donkey work up top.

Pickford. Kenny Holgate Williams Martina. Gueye. Rooney. Vlasic Sigurdsson Lennon. DCL.

Likely still not good enough to beat them, simply too many injuries, but maybe we can give them more of a game set up like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.