Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, April 20th KO 20:00

Are you sick of the fact we can see their monstrosity of a new stand from everywhere in the city?

• Yes

Votes: 287 74.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 96 25.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is essentially the same set of players that we were really excited about not so long ago- under the same manager. What is going on.

13000160_1038257242895363_8058389458454316911_n.jpg

Absolutely embarrassing.

RM " it was a strong performance from 10 men, We have suffered through injuries limiting the team selection and more injuries during the game. I am proud of the way the players responded and played. Incredible strength was shown through out the match"

I'm a glass half full kinda guy but I've been hoodwinked by Martinez. He has totally lost the plot and not managed to instil any pride in that team tonight AND left us without a team for Saturday.

4-0 - thank God I work in Manchester

Just feel numb and don't care as much as I should

I've seen league two teams show more fight and heart. If that team was in the championship it would be relegated. We look like villa last season.

That was painful. Never witnessed anything quite like that in 36 years watching Everton. Glad Im all the way over here in Alaska.

RM has completely lost the plot.
Lukaku can get lost, 50 million for you thanks.
Funes Mori should never be allowed to play again - don't need donkeys like that at our club.
Peanuts is done.
Barkley was useless.
Actually, apart from Robles, they all were.

Two positives from the game: Martinez must go now, and will just depends when. And Liverpool need to be careful with their gloating - they only scored 4 out of 37 or so shots. That's bad! :D

It's always darkest before the dawn...

3 positives from that...
Will definitely be the end of Martinez's reign (If it was in doubt anyway)
I didn't feel alone in my despondency reading the posts on here through the match - We should all meet up for a group hug somewhere tomorrow

Number 3... I'll get back to you in a bit, I did have one before...!

Embarrassing.

No, it won't "definitely be the end of Martinez's reign".

You forget who is still the chairman of this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.