Homepage Update: [LISTEN] Behind Enemy Lines: Manchester City (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-GOTTV

Player Valuation: £8m
Adam-GOTTV submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

[LISTEN] Behind Enemy Lines: Manchester City (A)
mancity-1024x461.jpg

Adam is joined by Sam Lee who is Goal's Manchester City correspondent to look ahead to the game at the Etihad Stadium on Monday evening. Sam gives his opinion on John Stones, where he thinks Koeman's men can get success and insight on the approach City may take.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting how high the expectations are at City.
Winning the league is seen as the minimum requirement?
Not sure how realistic that is in this league where 4 or 5 teams can win it every year.
It's not like they're Bayern and dwarf the rest of the league in terms of resources.
Wouldn't something like top 2 and win a trophy be more reasonable and that's hardly setting the bar low.

Top work as usual. It sounds a bit like Phil Foden is their Kieren Dowell, but they've gone down the route of keeping him at the club for the time being, unlike with Dowell. Interesting to see how the respective approaches will turn out.

Also, I don't know how podcasts really work, but is there any chance the grand old team pod can be put on Podbean? It's quite a popular podcast app for Apple & Android.

Top work as usual. It sounds a bit like Phil Foden is their Kieren Dowell, but they've gone down the route of keeping him at the club for the time being, unlike with Dowell. Interesting to see how the respective approaches will turn out.

Also, I don't know how podcasts really work, but is there any chance the grand old team pod can be put on Podbean? It's quite a popular podcast app for Apple & Android.

Yeah, did try and do this but met some issues mate. Might try and have a go again tonight.

Thanks for listening though, great to know people are as it's worth the time then. ☺

Done this mate. https://www.podbean.com/podcast-detail/sc9ex-58fe3/GrandOldTeam

Really like hearing the take of an opposition fan before the game. Makes a nice change from hearing the same opinions over and over again.

Really like hearing the take of an opposition fan before the game. Makes a nice change from hearing the same opinions over and over again.

I think you're right bud, given the volume of Everton content out there now I'm always trying to look for unique takes and this was one of them. I have restrictions on what I can do logistically and the volume, and I'm always chasing interviews down, but if you have any ideas on how I can make them better I'm all ears.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.