Lincoln city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris75

Player Valuation: £2.5m
As an Evertonian living in Lincoln, I'm a little worried about the upcoming match. Lincoln have a great little thing going at the moment. 4 matches, 4 wins. Hopefully we don't take it too lightly. A good cup run, winning breeds confidence and all that.

As an Evertonian living in Lincoln, I'm a little worried about the upcoming match. Lincoln have a great little thing going at the moment. 4 matches, 4 wins. Hopefully we don't take it too lightly. A good cup run, winning breeds confidence and all that.

Everton have 10 clean sheets in 13 matches. Second only to Man City in that time frame.

Everton have 10 clean sheets in 13 matches. Second only to Man City in that time frame.
And? So we never lose to teams we should beat? We never concede ridiculous goals in the last minute in a match we didn't look like losing?

Are you going, Kris?

Tough tough game this.

Taken lightly and we lose simple as that.

Need a full strength team out for sure.

Marco will probly have other ideas, he needs to give us at least one good cup run though this season

As an Everton fan living in Liverpool I'm not arsed im the slightest about a league one team. We should be absolutely smashing these jokers to bits

Get a grip some of you, scared of these
Just pointing out a potential banana skin. I.E embarrassing if you don't spot it.
They've won promotion twice in 3 yrs, qf of f.a cup (getting further than us I might add) and have won f.a trophy

I am fully versed and often preach the 'Everton that' mantra but for Pete's sake man up it is Lincoln we are talking about here.

In the past we just about had a first team and any change to the team left it considerably weaker. When Millwall knocked us out of the FA cup we were on a very bad run and were still leaking goals. Now we can keep it tight defensively it makes the job so much easier.

We will do these and then go out to a team like Southampton or Wolves. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.