Match Thread Lincoln City vs Everton - Carabao Cup, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not watch the game but just the goals and seems like having two up front could be a decent option against teams parking the bus. Having Cenk and I guess Iwobi up front occupying the center backs provided a good space for Richy to make the header.

Team is struggling with a lone forward even if we hold the ball, I hope Marco uses today's plan more as a backup option to surprise lower class teams.

Being in the next round is the most important thing.

Satisfying to put those little rips out.

After Digne's wonder goal we finished the half attacking with pace and looked good in doing so.

We scored four good goals, Kean showed more of what's to come. Richarlison played well but took a while to find his shooting boots. Iwobi looked good and I voted Digne MOTM.

I thought that was an absolutely cracking cup tie, lots of heart, cracking goals, a bit of a barney and the sight of Everton actually giving a sh** about winning in the cup! Well done lads, well done to Lincoln too, I thought they did themselves proud tonight!

Disney man of the match obviously, but I thought Iwobi looked very good, Delph was very tidy and Kean looks like he will be knocking them in for fun once he gets his first! Best thing about tonight though was Richy getting off the mark, with an absolutely stonking header!

Pickford - 6
Sidibe - 6
Holgate - 5
Keane - 6
Digne - 9
Schneiderlin - 6
Delph - 7
Richarlison - 7
Iwobi - 8
Kean - 6 (but v unlucky not to score)

Tosun - 7
DCL - 6