Match Thread Lincoln City vs Everton - Carabao Cup, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna lose This 3-0 and the club will have maximum embarrassment. That includes a serious injury to a key player which would be an excuse but it's Lincoln so you have to swallow that and admit that it doesn't excuse the loss, and also swallow the subsequent terrible League form.

This will be followed by a crisis only turned around late in November whilst all media attention is elsewhere, with a slow recovery to mediocrity for season's end with Silva doing just enough to split the fans on whether he should be sacked or not. Then there'll be a bit of media head-patting and Then he'll continue next season.

Stay Stoic my friends!

Just need a win to get the Feel Good factor back for the fans.

Evertonians love a flap (me included), and the start to the season hasn't been too encouraging, with Villa being the tip of a very alarming iceberg.
But it's early days, we have Delph, Gbamin, Sidibe all to come back. We've got Richarlison and Kean to get fit, and we've got someone to break the shackles in Andre Gomes, who if he returns to anything like last season we'll have a good season.

Just get a win today, or god knows what Goodison will be like on Sunday... boos everywhere, I'd imagine.

Every club involved in this 'competition' should wear black armbands tomorrow to mark the passing of Bury FC and the moral fortitude of football in general. Can't contemplate a game today. Just feels wrong somehow.
Yes, very sad to see Bury leave the football league, held the record score in an FA cup final, until City equalled it last May. Unfortunately Bury will not be the club to go this way, footballers wages, even in the lower league’s are one of the main reasons clubs are going bankrupt.

Just need a win to get the Feel Good factor back for the fans.

Evertonians love a flap (me included), and the start to the season hasn't been too encouraging, with Villa being the tip of a very alarming iceberg.
But it's early days, we have Delph, Gbamin, Sidibe all to come back. We've got Richarlison and Kean to get fit, and we've got someone to break the shackles in Andre Gomes, who if he returns to anything like last season we'll have a good season.

Just get a win today, or god knows what Goodison will be like on Sunday... boos everywhere, I'd imagine.

You forgot Kean and Iwobi...

Status
Not open for further replies.