Limassol Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit sly the criteria for it tbh

They should just give anyone who travels over there a free ticket, then a free shirt, then pay for the ale for the full day off the match, and it should be funded from the pockets of those frauds who laughingly call themselves Everton football players.
That's the minimum that they could do after the ballbag effort these jokers have put into the Europa League this year. They don't even feel embarrassed that they've literally raped working people and stole their dough whilst doing bugger all and expecting adoration from all and sundry. Do they believe they are the royle family now the utter weapons.

They should just give anyone who travels over there a free ticket, then a free shirt, then pay for the ale for the full day off the match, and it should be funded from the pockets of those frauds who laughingly call themselves Everton football players.
That's the minimum that they could do after the ballbag effort these jokers have put into the Europa League this year. They don't even feel embarrassed that they've literally raped working people and stole their dough whilst doing bugger all and expecting adoration from all and sundry. Do they believe they are the royle family now the utter weapons.
Literally, Dan?

And I doubt they think they're a made-up family from a sitcom as well.

Two nights in Paphos, either side of one in Nicosia for the game.

I wonder how many Evertonians will make the trip.

Fingers crossed there are some tickets left for general sale on Thursday now, as need three.

We only took a couple of thousand to Atalanta, when expectation was relatively high. Now that all hope has been dashed, I would be amazed if we sold out. Especially with Christmas three weeks after the game.

To be honest, the football is inconsequential anyway. This is a four day lads trip what's left of the winter sun.

Once again, we have rolled over without a squeak in Europe.

me and a mate plus wives booked a week in paphos,hopefully meet up with a few blues who have booked a coach and have 4 spare seats

Just doing two nights in Nicosia

Not much going on in the resorts in December, so didn't see much point in doing anything else

Get there Weds teatime, go home Friday lunchtime

Status
Not open for further replies.