Lille Though

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmgc

Player Valuation: £20m
Just arrived home, and I'm too drunk/wired to search for appropriate thread.

My 5 for Lille,

Being amazed by our support

Meeting Greg O'Keefe and finding him to be a really nice fella, albeit like a midget James Bellamy,he gets bad press on here , and wishes he could be the bearer of good news occasionally.

Finding out an old mate from Speke hung himself on Wednesday RIP Jimmy lad, condolences to Our Danny and Franner.

€8.70 a pint ffs Grimmberger.....Grimm is right.

The staff at the Vadbar nr Solferino who invited us in , closed the doors, and gave us free ale all night. Their opinion of our support can be described in one word...Magnifique/

My 5 for Lille,

Meeting Greg O'Keefe and finding him to be a really nice fella, albeit like a midget James Bellamy,he gets bad press on here , and wishes he could be the bearer of good news occasionally.

Finding out an old mate from Speke hung himself on Wednesday RIP Jimmy lad, condolences to Our Danny and Franner.

The staff at the Vadbar nr Solferino who invited us in , closed the doors, and gave us free ale all night. Their opinion of our support can be described in one word...Magnifique/

Nice to here some good things said about the locals, who were boss all day.
Rotten news to come back to about your mate though. Poor fella, RIP indeed.

Had a top few days myself. Swerved going back to the Centre after the game. So found a little Irish bar on the outskirts and had a great night....

upload_2014-10-25_1-30-35.jpeg

Great away. Nice city, nice stadium but locals are a very weird bunch - they don't know nothing and can't speak a single word in english. We were searching our hostel for 2 hours.

My 5 for Lille,

......imagine if we'd won.

I found that around 90% spoke perfect English tbh, locals made up to have us there as well.

Only downside was anything that was being 'Policed' such as the obvious, the Metro (both ends) & stadium entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.