Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going to a European away with Everton is amongst the greatest things I've done. Nuremberg will live with me forever, I hope all you first timers get a similar experience in Lille. I can't wait for it myself.
I agree mate, for me Nuremberg was THE greatest away trip ever.
The pubs, locals, even the police were all great !
I have many friends in Nuremberg now as a result of that game, and visit them every year, likewise they come over here too.

Ticket sorted, hotel sorted, travel sorted, euro's sorted, alcohol for en route sorted, just realised we actually need our passports too. SO EXCITED!!!

I agree mate, for me Nuremberg was THE greatest away trip ever.
The pubs, locals, even the police were all great !
I have many friends in Nuremberg now as a result of that game, and visit them every year, likewise they come over here too.

The locals & police were absolutely top notch weren't they, even down to the police going round handing out directions to the train station and even the platform (the free train that is) in perfect english.

I'm anticipating it being my best experience as an Evertonian yet, no matter what the result is (and possibly until Wolfsburg next month :cool:)

If anyone has time to spare waiting for their Euro star train , there's a great real ale pub called The Queens Head in nearby Acton St (turn left off Grays Inn Rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.