Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
people on here moaning about ticket allocations credits from last season etc what top to wear in france and theres burnley available to STH now and general sale on friday its only up the road

Agreed and I will be going to this, but 40 quid for a ticket at a [Poor language removed] ground may put people off. A mate of mine in work is a STH for them and they bumped up all ST prices this year, a lot of people aren't happy about the prices.

Its beginning to feel alot like Christmas.... I cant wait for this now as its my first European away!
Anyone staying at the Ibis Centre Grand Place or on the 9am Eurostar? I need some drinking buddies as I am travelling alone.
Haha bring it on, I cant control the excitement anymore :) :)

Head to a supermarket and if your happy to 'drink on the streets' you should be fine...Also, there are places that sell street food ie kebabs etc
I'll just be going to the McDonalds for something to eat tbh. I imagine if the police let us that everyone will be drinking in that big open square part of the city centre.

Honestly can't sit still. Flying out Wednesday afternoon from Edinburgh to Charleroi.

I'm the lad with the beard that makes me look like the shoe bomber, feel free to inform me of how dreadful it looks.

Last edited:

Great post, Jim.

The company that runs direct shuttle coaches from Brussels South/Charleroi airport is www.flibco.co. Regular service. Tickets bookable online.

Cheers.
Cheers for the heads up on this, looked at it last week and just thought id buy tickets on the bus. Flying into Charleroi from Dublin at 9am and the 10am bus is SOLD OUT, I've now bought and printed tickets for the 11:30 bus, get into Lille at 1pm. Ah well, time for a few scoops in Charleroi airport. Can't wait , first trip since Nuremburg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.