Lille fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be surprised if they even bring 1000.

When I was over there I very much got the impression that, apart from a hundred lunatics in their main stand like, they're very much just a day-out club whose fans are mostly mums and dads who take their kids to a game for the experience. There were so many whole families in the stadium that night, more than you see at a Premier League game. It definitely wasn't a bad thing but I remember thinking to myself "most of this lot probably wouldn't even bothered if they don't win, they've come for a night out."

I expect a few hundred hardcores to come over but they can F off if they think they're going to cause any trouble again. I hope none of our fans try it on with them either, we're classy supporters who should welcome our guests despite how appallingly they treated us over there.

Yeah i hope none of our fans act like idiots, giving it the big one for no reason, anything that happended in France will be nothing to do with any Lille fans that are in Liverpool on Thursday

Be disappointed if there's any trouble.

It could only be a couple of people and it will make us all look bad.

Big game this, doubt they'll bring many though, maybe a few hundred.

T
Be surprised if they even bring 1000.

When I was over there I very much got the impression that, apart from a hundred lunatics in their main stand like, they're very much just a day-out club whose fans are mostly mums and dads who take their kids to a game for the experience. There were so many whole families in the stadium that night, more than you see at a Premier League game. It definitely wasn't a bad thing but I remember thinking to myself "most of this lot probably wouldn't even bothered if they don't win, they've come for a night out."

I expect a few hundred hardcores to come over but they can F off if they think they're going to cause any trouble again. I hope none of our fans try it on with them either, we're classy supporters who should welcome our guests despite how appallingly they treated us over there.

Those masked neo nazis that attacked us at The Australuan Pub had nothing to do with Lille and were not fans, just a gang of thugs who won't be coming over here, I sat in a Lille section wearing my scarf and absolutely no hassle, we should have banter with them on Thursday and show them what a great city we have, nothing more. I am a bit worried about Wolfsburg, not because of their fans, they are great, but because of similar nationalist fanatics from the eastern part of Germany, former DDR. Hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.