Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Naismith another of our players you hate Eric?

Who's not on the Eric hate list?
I don't hate Naismith. I just think that he's a squad player and shouldn't be starting every game, in the place of players that can actually pass.

Looks like you're wrong yet again, Dougie. Quite a remarkable streak you're on here.

Naismiths goals are generally one on one as he comes from deep, therefore are easier chances to score. Lukaku is a better all round finisher which is why he was 28 million pound, as oppose to the few million Naismith is worth.

Say what you want about Tim but the biggest concern is our manager can fail to see what he does to a defence and how poor he has been this season. Doesn't stand us in good stead going forward like.

Comments like this scare the s*** out of me
Roberto Martinez defends Tim Howard – despite double clanger against Leicester
Speaking on the mistakes, Martinez said: “Tim Howard is one of our leaders, one of the most solid performers.
“We need to cope with the emotions of having the expectations of playing at home and protecting leads.
“I don’t think it is down to one individual. You look at the two goals and we had five, six, seven bodies in the box.

How many times have we said this this season

I don't hate Naismith. I just think that he's a squad player and shouldn't be starting every game, in the place of players that can actually pass.

Looks like you're wrong yet again, Dougie. Quite a remarkable streak you're on here.

So this is you talking about a player you like and rate?

Difference is that Naismith is gash

Naismith you tit

He's probably the worst footballer in the history of football.

Naismith surprises me sometimes in the fact that he's a footballer.

him rather than playing infront of Steven effing Naismith.

No wonder you always sound so angry or disappointed with our players Eric if these are the comment on a player you like.

Such as who? Someone that dosen't exist or a player you wish we had? Roberto can only replace him with another member of the squad and this season there has been no one who came close to pushing Naismith out from the starting 11.

Comments like this scare the s*** out of me
Roberto Martinez defends Tim Howard – despite double clanger against Leicester
Speaking on the mistakes, Martinez said: “Tim Howard is one of our leaders, one of the most solid performers.
“We need to cope with the emotions of having the expectations of playing at home and protecting leads.
“I don’t think it is down to one individual. You look at the two goals and we had five, six, seven bodies in the box.

How many times have we said this this season

Think that's the problem mate. The fact he can't drop any of his 'leaders' makes me worry if he's big enough for the job. Like when Barry went through a dreadful time over X-mas and he never rested him. Thought Moyes was bad for that but this bloke's even worse.

Nothing will ever convince me that Naismith is a better finisher than Lukaku. He just isn't.

Naismith is the better finisher, Lukaku just hits it hard near post nearly every time. Lukaku has the pace and power though and makes the runs you expect of a striker. I still think Naismith would get a good return if he played upfront all season. Shame his first touch is woeful and he can't pass.

So this is you talking about a player you like and rate?

No wonder you always sound so angry or disappointed with our players Eric if these are the comment on a player you like.
First post is from May 2013 after an utterly dreadful first season.

The second is after he missed a penalty against West Ham, barely means I hate him.

Third and fourth are taking the piss.

Yet another poor show Dougie. None of those posts show that I hate him.

He may not be the best, but at least he's unique

In all seriousness, he is outdated. I'm for Robles, he needs to get in the goal more.

Naismith is the better finisher, Lukaku just hits it hard near post nearly every time. Lukaku has the pace and power though and makes the runs you expect of a striker. I still think Naismith would get a good return if he played upfront all season. Shame his first touch is woeful and he can't pass.
100 career goals is pretty remarkable for just smashing is near post every time. You'd think keepers would learn.

Senior goals scored by age of 21
Romelu Lukaku 61
Sergio Aguero 61
Neymar 54
Wayne Rooney 44
Lionel Messi 42
Luis Suarez 28
Mario Balotelli 26
Klass-Jan Huntelaar 26
Samuel Eto'o 25
Zlatan Ibrahimovic 24
Diego Costa 21