Lewis Warrington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep our youth development is far to slow - eh Josh Bowler paid 4 million have him away ....'.
Josh Bowler is turd Joey.

The boy Warrington needs games at his age, hes not going to improve playing U23 football and sitting on our bench.

Nobody offered anything for Keane and hes our back up CB.

I wanted him ideally to go to a championship club.
That team kicked us off the pitch the other week. Seeing who their manager is that doesn’t surprise me!
A bit disappointed he’s gone there TBH

He couldn't... not even close to being ready.

Evertonians building up a young lad before he is ready and then destroying him when he doesn't do well.

He is still nineteen for another month and a half. Let him develop slowly, he won't even play every game in the 1st division.
I also think about confidence.... Going a league (lower) will improve it. A league higher probably not.

He's only just broken the U23.... That for me is enough of a step up (combined with regular football), which, as said, in the championship he more than likely wouldn't get.

He couldn't... not even close to being ready.

Evertonians building up a young lad before he is ready and then destroying him when he doesn't do well.

He is still nineteen for another month and a half. Let him develop slowly, he won't even play every game in the 1st division.
It's a great move for him. Fleetwood have been promoted 6 times in 10 years so there's obviously something structurally excellent and progressive about the footballing side of things there.

If he can start 50% of the games he's available for there then it's a much better place to learn than the relative comfort zone of the U23s. And even if things don't go well there are still positives to be took from the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.