2023/24 Lewis Dobbin

Anyone know how many minutes he's actually played since the goal v Chelsea?!

Seems in Dyche's mind he gave him a few games, he scored a goal in the premier league and that's it for the season, just warm the bench every single game.

I'm not saying he'd have come on and won it today but surely him on one side and McNeill back out left is far more preferable than Doucoure out on the left wing as was the case for last 15 minutes today.

Strange how some have good games or are more effective than others and then dropped (Patterson/Dobbin).

This is disappointing, I would have liked to have seen a bit more of Dobbin in the weeks ahead. Odd that the injury was before the break but only being reported now.
Even if he was fit Dyche wouldn't play him.

Far better attacking option than either Doucoure or Harrison

This is disappointing, I would have liked to have seen a bit more of Dobbin in the weeks ahead. Odd that the injury was before the break but only being reported now.

Dyche two footed him in training as a “joke” and dobbin couldn’t take it … millennial , woke , snowflake

59C8E1ED-5984-47CF-8AE7-30A5A8368F04.jpeg

Dyche said he might not make Newcastle, but he’d be soft if he’s not ready for Burnley.