2023/24 Lewis Dobbin

Onana - Doucoure is a ball-allergic midfield and Garner is 100% hot garbage on the wing as he's not a winger and never will be a winger, or a right back.
To be fair I'm actually thinking that it'd be more of a 4-3-3 in possession with Garner & Onana forming more of a traditional CM pairing with Doucoure pushing on into a front three with DCL & Dobbin..

Either way I'm just trying to put together a side with a bit more attacking variation and I reckon Dobbin could offer that over Beto & Chermiti given their respective profiles.

To be fair I'm actually thinking that it'd be more of a 4-3-3 in possession with Garner & Onana forming more of a traditional CM pairing with Doucoure pushing on into a front three with DCL & Dobbin..

Either way I'm just trying to put together a side with a bit more attacking variation and I reckon Dobbin could offer that over Beto & Chermiti given their respective profiles.
I mean yeah you're probably right that it would be a bit more attacking, which is why we'll never see it.

Similar to Danjuma baffled he isnt played more. Ok McNeil put in a few crosses per game. But at some stage in the game this lad can use his pace to get past players. Certainly hope we see him / Danjuma more in the last 15-20mins of games

Anyone know how many minutes he's actually played since the goal v Chelsea?!

Seems in Dyche's mind he gave him a few games, he scored a goal in the premier league and that's it for the season, just warm the bench every single game.

I'm not saying he'd have come on and won it today but surely him on one side and McNeill back out left is far more preferable than Doucoure out on the left wing as was the case for last 15 minutes today.