Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue 1

Player Valuation: £70m
Read on the ESPN website today that the Bainsey has got more assists this season than Stevie Me (or any of the Red Plague in fact), Florent Malouda, Antonio Valencia, Gareth Barry and Ashley Young.

Should be a shoe-in for the squad for SA really. Something seriously wrong if he's not.

Baines will be in the squad for sure. Not sure how much playing time he will get but he will be there.

I like Ashley Cole when he is fully fit and would agree he should be first choice. If however due to the recent injury and the stupid tit cheating on Cheryl like only a proper retard would do and not play well in the WC, Baines would be the only choice, and I think he will be.

Q: What's the difference between Cheryl Cole and the Icelandic Volcano?

A: The Icelandic Volcano is still blowing ash.

Hail Hail Leighton!

He deserves Mucho acclaim for his performences this season and one of our most players hes been absolutley tremendous - my player of the season.

Only 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Baines.

He is just sooo much better than any other left back in the prem (bar Evra and Cole)

9th highest assister in the prem this season, and the highest assisting defender.

I have to say he is one of my favorites on the squad. I like the way he is always where he needs to be. Very dependable and creative to boot. That shot he put off the post last weekend caused me to loose a bit of profanity with my kids in the room. Wife was almost as angry with the profanity as I was with the fact his effort didn't result in a goal.

He could easily be a bard I reckon Leighton. A nice little black cloak and a lyre in hand, he'd have many a tale to tell and song to sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.