Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford_uk

Player Valuation: £15m
With the recent weekend news revelations, i don't think it would have done Leighton Baines chances any harm of him going to the world cup, although i think he is better than Bridge anyways!

i've always thought he will go. he's represented England at every level, they like that. as well as him being [Poor language removed] hot like.

at wigan last year, in the prog they had voted him their best ever player, yesterday they booed him.

He is better than bridge anyway! Cole will keep him out but he is def second in line and if he isn't on the plane then its a joke!

Probably a good thing if he doesn't go! United will only come in for him if he has a good world cup! Any blue who plays for england seems to leave!

Diamond .
Bridge couldn't lace his boots , and his dead ball delivery alone puts him in a different league . He doesn't play for Chelski or Man City , however .
Oh , he's a well better defender too .
I like Bainsey , me . Always have .

Baines is one of the best two LB's in the country and should be going to the World Cup. He probably won't.

He deserves the recognition, and it would give me an interest in watching Ingerland, but I don't really want him to go because I don't want to see him playing for City, Utd or Arse next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.