2019/20 Leighton Baines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great strike. But his overall play is so poor now unfortunately. He's so, so weak, slow, unwilling to cross. Shame to see him like this, he should have been allowed to bow out gracefully. Same as Seamus.

We have a habit of hanging onto players who are finished. But I suppose they think he is good cover. Great strike today and covered once for keane. Poor peno and his attempts to stop crosses going into the box were and have always been comical. At fault for the first goal. Standing off and turning his back to the cross.

I'm still happy to have him as back up until may. After that he needs to go quickly with a standing applause.

We have a habit of hanging onto players who are finished. But I suppose they think he is good cover. Great strike today and covered once for keane. Poor peno and his attempts to stop crosses going into the box were and have always been comical. At fault for the first goal. Standing off and turning his back to the cross.

I'm still happy to have him as back up until may. After that he needs to go quickly with a standing applause.
Hear hear. Typical of our luck to have to play with both him and Coleman as our first choice wing backs as both of our others are out.

He's tat.
20191218_221303.jpg

I'm commissioning this as a statue, you massive trumpet

Can’t blame him, did his best at his age against a very fast and fluid forward line.
His legs might have gone but the technique is still there for his goal. Ythink he was just shattered for the pen.

He did a job tonight. However with games coming thick and fast he will need to be used intelligently. Ultimately should have been replaced with someone younger last summer. Penalty miss was one of them things however equally can't let the goal cloud things either.

Status
Not open for further replies.