Player Valuation: £70m
3 points please Blues.

My ideal team.

Pickford

Holgate Keane Jagielka Baines

Schneiderlin Gana

Lookman Sigurdsson Mirallas

Calvert-Lewin

We can beat these, although they too have a new manager to impress. We need the three points to start a vital week. To think this would only be our 2nd away win since we beat them on Boxing Day:mad:

Also..

COYB!

(Plus loads of stuff about Wools, Scruffs, Tories, Ian Marshells mullet and Wayne lineker)

Be handy if we score first ; Niasse hat trick, 0-4, Baines free kick, just like this will do :

tumblr_mg0o45XF7y1ru5aypo1_400.gif

Up the toffees, please.

Pickford

Kenny - Keane - Jagielka - Baines

Vlasic - Davies - Schneiderlin - Sigurdsson - Mirallas

Niasse

I'd like to at least start the game with this. Control the midfield and push the wide men on into the attack when we have the ball. Depending on the situation, I'd sacrifice a midfielder (probably Morgan) for DCL between minute 60-65 if we're drawing or losing (Lookman would be an option to replace one of Vlasic or Mirallas for some fresher legs). If we're winning and we need to shore up, McCarthy or Gana can come on for Sigurdsson to see it out.

Highly unlikely that this would actually happen like, I figure Rooney will be involved in some capacity at least.

Everton and I are not on speaking terms at the moment. We still sleep in the same bed but I ignore their advances and they're going to have to work to get back into my good books. I still care and am not a slut so there's no other team for me. Last night was a step in the right direction but there's still a way to go before we're cuddling on the couch, watching Casablanca.

Get you're act together because I've forgotten what an orgasm feels like.

Status
Not open for further replies.