Match Thread Leicester City v Everton (Wednesday 16 December 18:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A79FDFFB-5957-41FC-B7E9-67CE64A6E8A5.jpeg

Thanks Santa

Thanta

I went Doucoure MOTM.

If you like you can also rate each player out of 10 here;

The season is starting to look good again. With no run away leaders it looks like it could be possible to keep in touch with the top without having to win every game. A third of the season gone and we're currently just 2 points off the top and a record of WDWW against the teams that made up the top 4 going in to tonight's games.
We need to give Ancelotti a lot of time to get things right, it's a work in progress but things are starting to look good again.

....terrific. Main praise is for Ancelotti for getting the defensive organisation right. I’ve been very critical of him but the last two games have been terrific.

We carry threat, so if we can be defensively sound we are capable of winning games.

So many deserved of praise, all of the back four excelled but I thought Mina was worthy of special mention for a disciplined and efficient display. Allan terrific for his injury but we coped in his absence. Doucoure was outstanding, though, and has to be MoM for a very industrious and controlled midfield display.

UTFT.
Yep isn't it great having pace in the team. It worries opposing teams

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.