Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Silva is here Over 3.5 goals all day long.
I don’t think it matters who he puts out they are not playing for him.
What I don’t get is since the Burnley match a number of his players have come out and defended him said the players are right behind him yet they play like that on Saturday,how can they play like that for him if they supposedly love him and enjoy his coaching

Players have to take some responsibility as well. Its them that have got him the sack, they say they like him etc and then don't work for him or do what they are told. Same as any job really, its not hard to listen to instructions and perform

Players have to take some responsibility as well. Its them that have got him the sack, they say they like him etc and then don't work for him or do what they are told. Same as any job really, its not hard to listen to instructions and perform
Exactly what I’ve been saying.since Burnley a few of his players have come out and defended him said they love playing for him,by all accounts they seem to have a happy team spirit but undoubtedly that performance on Saturday has got him the sack so yea they need to take a good look at themselves cos it just wasn’t good enough,usually lots of rally cry’s from them on there instagram accounts after every game but nothing from any of them since that game so far ,says it all really

Pickford
Coleman
Mina
Holgate
Digne
Davies
Snides
Sigs
Walcott
Richarlerson
DCL

Not the team id go for but what I think Silva will do if still in charge.
Dont think Delph or Bernard will he ready, he'll drop Sidbe maybe to be a bit more solid as Coleman doesn't get as far forward as often.

Id play Iwobi in place of Sigs, woild stick with Sidbe and play anyone else for snides, either delph if hes fit or give Benni a go.
The utter scenes if Snides sees the pitch next game

Status
Not open for further replies.