Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Boxing Day KO 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'll win this. We haven't lost to you since we've been back in the prem but we have few players out for this one. We don't even have natural centre back cover so god knows who will replace Huth.

Hopefully for us it turns into an out and out battle as from what I've seen we have more character in our side.

1-2 toffees

Last edited:

You'll win this. We haven't lost to you since we've been back in the prem but we have few players out for this one. We don't even have natural centre back cover so god knows who will replace Huth.

Hopefully for us it turns into an out and out battle as from what I've seen we have more character in our side.

1-2 toffees
Good news for you then, because we hardly ever get in the box.

...I'm not at all confident but I rarely am. We are really low on quality and I fear the application levels we reached against Arsenal and the Reds (in parts) will be difficult to achieve. Home advantage and a bit of gusto could be enough to turn us over. I'd settle for a draw but I fear we will lose.

What is his Ebepton cobblers? Seems to be a lot of strange blues on the forum! Everton lads, anything else is disrespectful!

Status
Not open for further replies.