Leicester City v Everton. 16th August at 15.00.

Who shall prosper

• Der Foxes

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • Der Toffees

Votes: 315 69.5%
  • Crap draw that lad

Votes: 119 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah continental lol

He doesn't do it much to be honest. Dived against watford in playoff semi so maybe the reputation comes from there

Not meaning to be offensive. He's a cracking little player and I'm made up he's looking out for Saturday.

Mirallas was the same when he came here first off.

Not meaning to be offensive. He's a cracking little player and I'm made up he's looking out for Saturday.

Mirallas was the same when he came here first off.
No not offensive at all mate.

I'm trying to rack my brains but I don't really notice if he does do it

I'm not that optimistic, looking back at our pre season results. Hopefully Martinez has done a good job with the players to further improve our style of play. Besic will be a revelation, but must cope with the same challenges as Fellaini had in his first season. Can collect a bunch of yellow cards.
Gibson is like a new signing, and Pienaar is injury free. Everton 2-1, Naismith on the scoreboard

Yes please, meet them at the ground somewhere and I'll buy them a pint to return the favour! I'm coming from down south so can't go to Bolton to go back to Leicester! Thanks anyway.

You can get Leicester to re-print the ticket and then collect at the box office. Most clubs do it if you ring ahead. I've been halfway to London a few times before remembering the tickets are still on the mantle piece!

two hundred and fifty-first.

I was expecting you to rip the Leicester folk to shreds but I suppose you're right.

Leicester's a bit James Milner, isn't it?

I have a few ex work colleagues who follow Leicester, they are sound.

Hopefully after we tonk them, they get a few good early results to put them in good stead for the rest of the season.

Remember Swansea the other year, they came up and pretty much stuck with the same side. It worked a treat for them. A lot of promoted clubs come up and buy a load of tosh breaking up the team and spirit which got them here in the first place. It looks like this is not the case.

Ye know, Chico's previews are so much part of the build up to an Everton (league) game.

2-0 to Everton

.......the boss Everton that makes all the stars align in your universe and sleep well at night.

Top banana again, Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.