Match Thread Leeds v Everton : Tuesday 30th August 2022 : KO 8pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is worth millions our Frank, knowhere near as much as Rooney.
So he could have ,still could easily say , luck, give me who i want now.Three four weeks ago, or here is my Resignation.
No hes nieve, waited so they will sack him.
Bournmouth now looking and SandBanks Poole Harbour more suited to Frank, next door to uncle Harry, cousin Jammie.

He could have, but now its fown to Frank.
Easy for you to say

Once more I'm baffled by the math that says, since we lost our first two matches by 1, and then drew our second two matches, we're therefore likely to lose our fifth match by two or three to a team that had the rare distinction of finishing below us last season.
Probably something to do with that in our last away match we were extremely lucky that the opposition failed to score a host of easy chances. Such luck won't happen again and a repeat performance will result In a worse scoreline

He is worth millions our Frank, knowhere near as much as Rooney.
So he could have ,still could easily say , luck, give me who i want now.Three four weeks ago, or here is my Resignation.
No hes nieve, waited so they will sack him.
Bournmouth now looking and SandBanks Poole Harbour more suited to Frank, next door to uncle Harry, cousin Jammie.

He could have, but now its fown to Frank.
Seriously proof read your posts before hitting send

5-3-2 perhaps?

———————Pickford———————
————Tark——Coady——Myko———-
Patterson———————————-Ruben
————————Allan—————————
—————-Onana——Iwobi——————-
————Gordon————Maupay—————

Even if he only has 60 minutes in his legs, Maupay has to start solely because everyone else is crap up front.

Come on Blues kin slam these. 2-0 FC Everton. Maupay brace, the whole world wondering why we waited five games to sign a £10m reserve striker from a different club.

can't see anything but a defeat tonight. their press could cause havoc.

leeds do tend to blow hot and cold though, so let's hope they have an off night.

Status
Not open for further replies.