Match Thread Leeds v Everton : Tuesday 30th August 2022 : KO 8pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be made up if we manage to only lose by a goal here. I think it would be fair to expect that it will probably end something like 3 or 4 - 1
Once more I'm baffled by the math that says, since we lost our first two matches by 1, and then drew our second two matches, we're therefore likely to lose our fifth match by two or three to a team that had the rare distinction of finishing below us last season.

Once more I'm baffled by the math that says, since we lost our first two matches by 1, and then drew our second two matches, we're therefore likely to lose our fifth match by two or three to a team that had the rare distinction of finishing below us last season.
Maybe not but they are at home with a raucous crowd have new players who have had time to bed in and have only lost one game. We aren't favourites put it that way but they can be got at with pace. I'd take a draw right now because I don't fancy us at all.

More like????Its a joke this transfer window business.
Does Frank not get it, we should have sold, bought in the Summer.
5 at tge back , defeat tonight ,Sat , at Arsenal he s on the way to the sack.
No win before West Ham at home, must win.They did us 0-1 last season.
Does Frank think the season starts after 8games played, a two week break.Lunatic!!!
So yep 3points tonight, Sat, v Arsenal, home to Hammers, Champions League spot.???????
Ive never stopped going, home, away from all around the UK , world coyb.
But its beyond a joke.Guess when your worth what Frank is, maybe it dont matter , players to.
Just pray.Second fiddle CF at Bright supposed to change our fortunes on debut.
Hope so.Also against RS next 4.
You do realise Lamps has probably been desperate for additions it wasn't him holding it up its the board that was relaxed

Maybe not but they are at home with a raucous crowd have new players who have had time to bed in and have only lost one game. We aren't favourites put it that way but they can be got at with pace. I'd take a draw right now because I don't fancy us at all.
Absolutely agree, so many of us seeing things though Blue ,White tinted glasses.Its obvious Fdanks got us set up wrong.Well for the players hes had available, 1-0 loss, still 0 points.
Reserve judgement till 10pm then.

More like????Its a joke this transfer window business.
Does Frank not get it, we should have sold, bought in the Summer.
5 at tge back , defeat tonight ,Sat , at Arsenal he s on the way to the sack.
No win before West Ham at home, must win.They did us 0-1 last season.
Does Frank think the season starts after 8games played, a two week break.Lunatic!!!
So yep 3points tonight, Sat, v Arsenal, home to Hammers, Champions League spot.???????
Ive never stopped going, home, away from all around the UK , world coyb.
But its beyond a joke.Guess when your worth what Frank is, maybe it dont matter , players to.
Just pray.Second fiddle CF at Bright supposed to change our fortunes on debut.
Hope so.Also against RS next 4.
TF is this? Looks like The Matrix.

My prediction:

We’ll go 4 at the back tonight, get walloped because we’re crap but Frank will say it’s because we had 4 at the back and that’ll be the last we see of that until The Return of Big Sam after the WC.

You do realise Lamps has probably been desperate for additions it wasn't him holding it up its the board that was relaxed
He is worth millions our Frank, knowhere near as much as Rooney.
So he could have ,still could easily say , luck, give me who i want now.Three four weeks ago, or here is my Resignation.
No hes nieve, waited so they will sack him.
Bournmouth now looking and SandBanks Poole Harbour more suited to Frank, next door to uncle Harry, cousin Jammie.

He could have, but now its fown to Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.