Match Thread Leeds v Everton : Tuesday 30th August 2022 : KO 8pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank should perhaps use this site as a resource of footballing strategy knowledge mate. Very helpful.
They, we tried everything in the last Seven years.
A lot of jealousy surrounds Rooney, local lad made good.No PhD in physics, well apart ftom how a football moves, body moves.
Frank goes , give him a go.
Or , the one thing we aint tried.Go down, get the monkey off our backs .Come back win Premier League, Champions League.
God we are sad.

Rooney for me.

Franks vision of how his football teams should play are flawed.
He played in great sides, thirteen years at Chelsea.
He tried at Chelsea and it didnt work,sack.

5 at the back will get us relegated, Harry told him to change to keep us up, it worked, with a bit of luck , plus us lot.

If this goes badly the next four games, Sack.!!!

The owner, board , everyone else , US had a say got it all wrong.

The only BLOKE on the planet that has what MONEY,MOSHIRI EVERTON money cant buy is .

WAYNE ROONEY.16years old run out the tunnel.Played in the best teams in the world, player.
Wouldnt do it for the money £178million Net wealth.

So if Frank dont cut it, get on the phone to Waynne.
He aint thick, HES A FLIPPING GENIUS in the field of work we need.

We tried all else, GO FOR THE NUCLEAR OPTION.
Just make sure we got plenty of toilet doors, cos players at half time, full time be flying through them if they dont perform.
But i want Frank to succeed.!!But i dont wanna go down more.

Bournmouth sack Parker.
Jumpers for goalposts

They, we tried everything in the last Seven years.
A lot of jealousy surrounds Rooney, local lad made good.No PhD in physics, well apart ftom how a football moves, body moves.
Frank goes , give him a go.
Or , the one thing we aint tried.Go down, get the monkey off our backs .Come back win Premier League, Champions League.
God we are sad.

Rooney for me.
I like your innovative approach to solving Everton mate. Wonder if Rooney will want to leave DC United.

I like your innovative approach to solving Everton mate. Wonder if Rooney will want to leave DC United.
Hell swim back.Coleen wont allow him to stay there if he can get the Everton job.He has a release clause iam told, Colleen put it in.???
Order the new toilet doors now for the home dressing room if he comes back.

Or will it be Big Duncan.????

What I'd like to see and what Frank will do are world's apart but I'll drop mine in here anyway. Would love to see us play 4-3-3 just for a bit more in midfield. UTFT. 3pts to start the week off right.

Attachments

• LINEUP111661850755801.png
    LINEUP111661850755801.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 65

3 points PLEASE Everton ??
More like????Its a joke this transfer window business.
Does Frank not get it, we should have sold, bought in the Summer.
5 at tge back , defeat tonight ,Sat , at Arsenal he s on the way to the sack.
No win before West Ham at home, must win.They did us 0-1 last season.
Does Frank think the season starts after 8games played, a two week break.Lunatic!!!
So yep 3points tonight, Sat, v Arsenal, home to Hammers, Champions League spot.???????
Ive never stopped going, home, away from all around the UK , world coyb.
But its beyond a joke.Guess when your worth what Frank is, maybe it dont matter , players to.
Just pray.Second fiddle CF at Bright supposed to change our fortunes on debut.
Hope so.Also against RS next 4.

More like????Its a joke this transfer window business.
Does Frank not get it, we should have sold, bought in the Summer.
5 at tge back , defeat tonight ,Sat , at Arsenal he s on the way to the sack.
No win before West Ham at home, must win.They did us 0-1 last season.
Does Frank think the season starts after 8games played, a two week break.Lunatic!!!
So yep 3points tonight, Sat, v Arsenal, home to Hammers, Champions League spot.???????
Ive never stopped going, home, away from all around the UK , world coyb.
But its beyond a joke.Guess when your worth what Frank is, maybe it dont matter , players to.
Just pray.Second fiddle CF at Bright supposed to change our fortunes on debut.
Hope so.Also against RS next 4.
Sorry I tried reading this but after 2 lines in it ended up being yeah but no but yeah but no yeah but no but yeah but no yeah but no but yeah but no yeah but no but yeah but no

Status
Not open for further replies.