Match Thread Leeds United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do you fkn hate Leeds?

Always have mate. Stems from being unable to win at your ground year after year after year after year after year after year after year year after year after year after year ( you seeing a pattern)

You go 20 odds years getting sod all at the same stadium and tell me you wouldn't fkin hate your lot ;)

Having half a team of man buns only reaffirms my commitment to hating Leeds as well.

Do you remember what year it was where a full on scrap between the players took place and the ref had to call off the game for 15 minutes? Someone went through an Everton player and Johnny Morrisey i think it was flattened someone.
I think it was 1964, just after Collins left. Both teams as bad as each other but Leeds gained a new moniker: Dirty!

Always have mate. Stems from being unable to win at your ground year after year after year after year after year after year after year year after year after year after year ( you seeing a pattern)

You go 20 odds years getting sod all at the same stadium and tell me you wouldn't fkin hate your lot ;)

Having half a team of man buns only reaffirms my commitment to hating Leeds as well.
I sympathise with your view on man buns, I do.

I expect we'll deliver a sold enough performance but we'll need to show a lot of mental strength to get 3 points here, after the huge disappointment that was Saturday.

A draw won't do us much good but that's what I suspect we'll come away with.

Nor can we be as bad as the reverse fixture either, surely. They just came at us in wave after wave.

Game well set-up for counter attacking football if we are savvy enough.

Olsen
Godfrey Mina Keane Digne
Doucoure Davies
Iwobi James Richarlison
DCL

Virginia, Nkounkou, Holgate, Gomes, Bernard, Delph, Onyango, Siggurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.