Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baines' left foot

Player Valuation: £90m
Kopite behaviour, all these suggestion.

Next we’ll be marching up Spellow Lane with some knob wearing a Rafael mask and dressed as the Pope leading us.

:pint2:
Kopite behaviour eh. We definitely don’t want any of that.

Anyone remember Jags’ screamer when we got that draw? Oh what a night that was.

Oh and remember when they signed Lambert and we signed Eto’o ahahhahahahahah! Read it and weep kopites lol

dannyboy

Player Valuation: £50m
The people running the club hate being questioned. Kenwright has instilled a mentality that tells the fans to be grateful for what they've got. Expect any protest to be met by the likes of Sharp being wheeled out to say it's not helping.

AsiaAsia82

Player Valuation: £35m
Turning our backs at 27 is a good idea, then I can finally spit all over the guy who sits behind me each week and projects saliva into the air every time he shouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks