League Table

Sharpattack

Player Valuation: £30m
Has anyone ever seen a League table showing full details divided between home and away? I haven’t. I’ve googled it. The Premier League will give overall results, the BBC does similar, the shitty EFC site does as well. ESPN does likewise. Do they think we don’t want full details?

Has anyone ever seen a League table showing full details divided between home and away? I haven’t. I’ve googled it. The Premier League will give overall results, the BBC does similar, the shitty EFC site does as well. ESPN does likewise. Do they think we don’t want full details?
Plenty here, looked the other week, wish I hadn't bothered.

16th at home and 9th away

Xg is going to blow your tiny mind

I thought it was weird the table hasn’t been on the front page of the official phone app since we got points back, but that might just be on mine.

BBC don’t even asterisk Everton* to acknowledge the points deduction. If you want a detailed breakdown of how bad we are, you’ll need to look elsewhere.

*Imagine the RS had a points deduction (LOL), the BBC would highlight it in capital letters.