• 16th-17th

Votes: 129 26.2%
  • 18th-20th

Votes: 134 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With no more changes to the squad were 16-20 …. i.e relegation scrap

Could move into the next tier ( 11-15 ) with a couple of astute signings / injury luck / the odd decent VAR decision

Not at all hopeful at this point

I don't see a repeat of last season's brown trouser time - but I don't see us troubling the league table compiler up in the single figure finishes either.
Though I'd take 9th in a heart beat, it's much too soon For Europe...tbh, it would be a good thing for our first season at BMD.

One Game At a Time.

We are literally a DCL injury away from being completely screwed. And I think we over rate him anyway. The amount of players we need for the starting line up, and depth, is scary. Yet we have signed one. Season kicks off in two weeks.
DCL is crap so regardless if he’s injured or not we’re screwed.

We are literally a DCL injury away from being completely screwed. And I think we over rate him anyway. The amount of players we need for the starting line up, and depth, is scary. Yet we have signed one. Season kicks off in two weeks.

Not just that. an out of form DCL will get us screwed too.

Yea. under Brands - we worked slow and end up with panic buys and overpriced players. I am not sure why they think waiting would get better deals when we are no longer a strong Everton side. Everyone knows our squad depth is terrible, with high paying players who does not contribute.

I think we are just mental to think that after losing Richarlison, we have no replacement line up nor a target in mind, that's how screwed up our club is.

The loan offer to get Maxwell Cornet in is a massive joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.