Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont want to create somekind of stupid quarrel between us here. Sorry. I shouldnt be even writing to this thread cause it causes me difficulties to understand some arguments and facts - quite hard text to follow this subject. We are both blues but different kind of stance on things. Lets respect that. Cheers.

-ballbag

Don't call a Blue a ballbag. Take a couple of weeks off this thread.

I find it odd that some blues feel they should be brought into the inner sanctum with regards any sale? We ( despite any opinions to the contrary) are customers of a foorballing business. If sports dirct were up for sale and you bought all,your trainers there, would you expect them to tell you how the sale was going or who they were sellling to? I know we invest emotionally in Everton in a way we dont in any other business, but it is nevertheless as a customer. They will tell us if and when it happens.

I find it odd that some blues feel they should be brought into the inner sanctum with regards any sale? We ( despite any opinions to the contrary) are customers of a foorballing business. If sports dirct were up for sale and you bought all,your trainers there, would you expect them to tell you how the sale was going or who they were sellling to? I know we invest emotionally in Everton in a way we dont in any other business, but it is nevertheless as a customer. They will tell us if and when it happens.
There is no better feeling, I am sure, than waking up one morning and finding out we have been purchased by a game changer. Patience people.

harald3

GOT awaits news from it's masters

It's a different matter entirely. Sports Direct are not a community, Everton are. Sports Direct's owners are not seen as stewards but owners; Everton's owners are seen as stewards as well as owners. Sports Direct have zero emotional pull; Everton has maximum emotional pull. Sports Direct sell a commodity; Everton sell a way of life.

It's a different matter entirely. Sports Direct are not a community, Everton are. Sports Direct's owners are not seen as stewards but owners; Everton's owners are seen as stewards as well as owners. Sports Direct have zero emotional pull; Everton has maximum emotional pull. Sports Direct sell a commodity; Everton sell a way of life.

Patience needed however. When the full facts are known then I am sure that we can debate it.

Presently looking forward to @The Esk 's next update / thoughts on the situation.

I agree though. EFC are an emotional company. For a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.