Lars Jacobsen wishes injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbiolo

Valuation: £108 million
He was just on Danish TV and said that Everton are playing really well at the moment so all he can do is train really well and hope that someone gets a knock so that he can get a place lol

Seriously, he came over as a great guy and I hope he does get some playing time.

I doubt he'll get a game this season, there's too much competition in his place. I think he'll get a contract though, Moyes will give him a chance to prove himself.

I doubt he'll get a game this season, there's too much competition in his place. I think he'll get a contract though, Moyes will give him a chance to prove himself.

He's very nice, quite humble and just the sort of guy that you would like to do well.

To many players for my likeing! Its causeing to much toruble on this forum, Squad out!lol

You know Neil, it does actually hurt me when players don't get playing time. I feel really sorry for them. I'm a soft touch like that and think of their hurt feelings lol

Like McB , he could well be VDM Mk2 , but Danes , generally are OK by me .
I lost my heart , in Hansholm , Denmark .( Cue , San Francisco music )
Jette Christensen . I still love you , my darling .
Sorry , I digress .
Yeah , what McB said .

Tell you what. I think he'll get some time at some point but he is going to have to wait his turn.

Baines had to wait quite awhile and now look at where he is in terms of pecking order.

Lars will get a chance, we just don't know when.

It would take us to lose both Hibbert and Neville for him to get a game. Lets hope that doesnt happen though.

Oh I don't know. The way Neville is playing pseudo DM, if Jocobsen is competent and Hibbo gets a knock or 5 yellows, I could see Lars getting games at right back. If you move Nev, then you just have someone else to come into the midfiled. I like how the midfield is playing right now and would rather sub into right back than shuffle the midfield.

Oh I don't know. The way Neville is playing pseudo DM, if Jocobsen is competent and Hibbo gets a knock or 5 yellows, I could see Lars getting games at right back. If you move Nev, then you just have someone else to come into the midfiled. I like how the midfield is playing right now and would rather sub into right back than shuffle the midfield.

Agree with that. Nice to have some experienced options on the bench either way. We've had too many games with too many kids on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.