Lamps or VP

• Lamps

Votes: 330 90.4%
  • VP

Votes: 35 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few mates who are Derby fans. They really liked him. Gave youth a chance and has strong ties to Chelsea. Let's be honest, Chelsea's WSL team could beat our men's team. That wasn't a knockdown of the WSL either. We are truly shocking.
Yeah in the larger scheme of things I'd definitely prefer him over most of rabble beside kovac or favre. We are horrid it's a pretty ghastly state of affairs at Everton.

I said Lampard when it was mentioned for Lampard, Rooney and Ferguson as the so called only 3 in it a few days ago, so defo Lampard still for me

I’ll be honest, Lampard was my fist choice last summer, he most defiantly is now.

Its just a shame that we’ve missed the boat on the likes of Abraham, Zouma, Baxter, Chalaboah and Livramento, all players who I think may have ended up here if he’d come in.

Fortunately, there’s still plenty more there for us to pick off if he does eventually get it.

Bad form from the Frankites spreading disinformation and innuendo around the Internet and making Vitor sad.

Team Pereira needs to hit back and hit back hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.