Lamps or VP

• Lamps

Votes: 330 90.4%
  • VP

Votes: 35 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamps is terrible, last on any list of managers for me. I'd rather we'd have stuck it out with Rafael that appoint him tbh. Anyone that makes that Chelsea team look average will have us going down bottom.
I see no one agrees with me and I hope I get vaulted after we win the double next year!
Play off final with Derby, 4th in his 1st season with no transfers at chelsea and sacked being 8th a couple of points off top 4 but yeah hes the worst possible choice..... suppose you have an actual choice, care to let us know?

Play off final with Derby, 4th in his 1st season with no transfers at chelsea and sacked being 8th a couple of points off top 4 but yeah hes the worst possible choice..... suppose you have an actual choice, care to let us know?
I'd give it dunc, fail that I'd get Dyce off Burnley. I get that's massively unpopular but with our players and the style they been asked to play all year I just think it would be smoother.
I just don't see it with Lamps at all, failed to get promoted from Championship with a good side, Mount must have been head and shoulders best player in that league. Yeah he got 4th 1st season, I just think any competent manager would have had them 3rd easy. Then 8th with that Chelsea team?! We were a couple of points off top 4 alot of last season, still finished 10th. I also think he would be a horrible fit for us, in the players we have and the 'getting the club' (not that that's important if winning games).
Just my feelings, I know others have theirs. I would get behind him tho.

The biggest downside to Lampard getting the job would be having to hear that awful “Lamps” nickname being used.

That and having the memory of Frank senior putting us out of the Cup semi at Leeds in 1980 evoked every time I look at him ?

I voted for “Lamps” by the way.

I'd give it dunc, fail that I'd get Dyce off Burnley. I get that's massively unpopular but with our players and the style they been asked to play all year I just think it would be smoother.
I just don't see it with Lamps at all, failed to get promoted from Championship with a good side, Mount must have been head and shoulders best player in that league. Yeah he got 4th 1st season, I just think any competent manager would have had them 3rd easy. Then 8th with that Chelsea team?! We were a couple of points off top 4 alot of last season, still finished 10th. I also think he would be a horrible fit for us, in the players we have and the 'getting the club' (not that that's important if winning games).
I honestly can't think of a manager worse than Dyche to manage the group of players that we have. I'm not saying that Dyche is a bad manager. I think he's done absolutely brilliant at Burnley to keep them in the Premier so long with the resources he's had to work with. But I can't think of a group pf players so un-Dyche like as ours. The only one he would have picked himself would probably have been Keane. Maybe DCL too.

I appreciate it's only been one game, but Big Dunc got it completely wrong on Saturday. If he's to stay in temporary charge I hope he learns from that. But we don't have much time to play with.

I pick crying in a fetal position
Got a few mates who are Derby fans. They really liked him. Gave youth a chance and has strong ties to Chelsea. Let's be honest, Chelsea's WSL team could beat our men's team. That wasn't a knockdown of the WSL either. We are truly shocking.

I think Dunc would take us down so that one's a no from me. But I could get on board with dyche. I think he's done a brilliant job for a number of years now at Burnley and I think he may just join considering they have lost wood and it all looks a bit gloomy at Burnley now.

Status
Not open for further replies.