Lallana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trebilcock

Player Valuation: £225k
Looks like the RS are getting that Wijnaldum, they've got Mane. That Brazilian that looks like l ladyboy, Coutinho. They seem to have quite a few 'No 10s'. Lallana is a boyhood blue, worth a cheeky bid? I think he's a cracking player, the RS have played him out of position. We seen the damage he could do when he played for a decent side.

Looks like the RS are getting that Wijnaldum, they've got Mane. That Brazilian that looks like l ladyboy, Coutinho. They seem to have quite a few 'No 10s'. Lallana is a boyhood blue, worth a cheeky bid? I think he's a cracking player, the RS have played him out of position. We seen the damage he could do when he played for a decent side.

Liverpool will not buy Wijnaldum.

Did we?

Status
Not open for further replies.