Ladies Day/Female Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Just perusing the O.S. and looked at an article for Ladies Day was suprised to see picture at the top of the page conveying basicly that no housework would be done the day of the Blackburn Game (Ladies Day).

Now im not generally known for my love of all things politically correct and can see the humourous side of how the advertisemment i assume was apparently meant. (Link Below).

But if i have to say female evertonians i know are as knowledable/intrested/diehard and passionate fans as their males couterparts. As such if i was one of these fans and saw the below link id be pretty dissapointed at how the club percevies and tries to attract female fans. (a wee bit sexist and all). but ill leave that to the girls who i know are better able to me to fight thier corner (Having recevied a slqap for less).

What causes me concern and doesnt inspire me with confidence is our advertising wing if this snippet is anything to go by in terms of conqouring a world wide following and developing a brand internationly. Or even on a more loacal level attracting new investment, corporate sponserhip etc i.e new stadium!

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/enjoy-ladies-day.html

Last edited:

Latch your right Monty will be having flashbacks of a younger time his true first love standing so erect on the kitchen table is all its pomp and circumstance. HP on the label wow how couldn't your breath be taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.