2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the more knowledgeable footy fans. I’m assuming we should root against Chelsea qualifying for the Champions League next year? Think he’d be tempted to stay with Chelsea if they do. If they only get Europa then I think we’ve got a good chance to sign him.

They'd be looking for 35m+ imo

A lot of money that for us on a centre back, especially after we spent 27m on one who hasn't managed a clear run of games this season still.

He's been quality since the break though, him and Keane have in the main looked solid as a rock

What we get from this one is I can only see Chelsea selling if Zouma makes an almighty fuss and pushes for it.I am not wholly convinced he will prepared to do this.
I’d hope he would have bonded quite well within our group and although suspect you’re right about him not forcing a move to us, I think he would be happy to join us should Chelsea want to raise funds by selling him.

Another seasons loan is perhaps our strongest position right now.

I’d hope he would have bonded quite well within our group and although suspect you’re right about him not forcing a move to us, I think he would be happy to join us should Chelsea want to raise funds by selling him.

Another seasons loan is perhaps our strongest position right now.

If we cannot sign him on a perma then that would be just as good for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.