2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
For an experienced Argentine international who has scored World Cup winners.But then every player who fails at one club is doomed to repeat.

He is utterly injury prone. He played 14 times in 2 seasons. What is the point?

For an experienced Argentine international who has scored World Cup winners.But then every player who fails at one club is doomed to repeat.

He is a red card walking. His tackling technique is dangerous and out of control at least once a game.
With VAR he would be sent off regularly.

I completely understand why the club wanted to hold onto the hope we’d be able to sign him but to not have a number of other targets lined up would be utterly ridiculous.

There’s still time for me to be proven wrong but I’ll be fuming if Rojo was that back up option.

I completely understand why the club wanted to hold onto the hope we’d be able to sign him but to not have a number of other targets lined up would be utterly ridiculous.

There’s still time for me to be proven wrong but I’ll be fuming if Rojo was that back up option.

It looks like Rojo is the back up mate to be honest

Underwhelming, but it is what it is I guess

Holgate is decent mate, so I wouldn't worry too much on that front. Could be a break out season for him tbh
To break into the top six we need to genuinely improve the team.

I just don’t think Rojo and Holgate is any kind of proper upgrade on Zouma and Jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.