2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messed the club around big time.

Got a bad feeling we'll get in a loan CB and try sign him next season - bugger that get a top CB in today and let him rot on chelsea's bench next season.

Considering we were fumbling around yesterday asking for Smalling on loan suggests to me we've only just been told that a move aint happening otherwise you imagine Brands would have had someone better lined up.

I think Zouma and his agent have led us on just incase Lampard has a change of heart last minute and tells him he's on the bench against Utd which hasnt happened.

He may well disrupt our season if we need to bed in a new CB partnership so im certainly not giving his name a cheer when he returns to GP.

Maybe a BOOOOOOOO

Considering we were fumbling around yesterday asking for Smalling on loan suggests to me we've only just been told that a move aint happening otherwise you imagine Brands would have had someone better lined up.

I think Zouma and his agent have led us on just incase Lampard has a change of heart last minute and tells him he's on the bench against Utd which hasnt happened.

He may well disrupt our season if we need to bed in a new CB partnership so im certainly not giving his name a cheer when he returns to GP.

Maybe a BOOOOOOOO

Not the players fault at all.

He came out weeks ago and said he wanted to stay and fight for his place at Chelsea.

The fact that we've left it late in the window to see if we can get him has nothing to do with the player. Brands / Silva thought Chelsea might weaken their stance and they haven't

Maybe a BOOOOOOOO
Even before he kicked a ball here, he said he would go back and talk to Chelsea.
With luiz leaving his now first team

not his fault our fault if we would of had a bid accepted he would of come. i'm gutted we dont have him but up to us to sort it out now.

not his fault our fault if we would of had a bid accepted he would of come. i'm gutted we dont have him but up to us to sort it out now.

He could inform Brands that he does not want to come earlier?

Looks like we were informed not so long ago. We are now making loan bids for some reserve cb at Man Utd.

Maybe a BOOOOOOOO

What? Zouma made it clear he would stay if he had a chance of playing and wouldn't rock the boar. We knew this and hoped that he'd be on the fringes enough to convince Chelsea to let him go.

I don't even think you're being serious here

Utter scum. He’s pissed is around all summer the egotistical tit.

Will be getting a sharp BOOOO from me when he returns to Goody Park.
I can understand breaking out and using such shocking words like scum and twit, and even feeling naughty enough to boo someone. But where is this Goody Park? I like Goodies. Bill Oddie was my favourite. Diidnt realise they had their own park though.

Looks like we were informed not so long ago. We are now making loan bids for some reserve cb at Man Utd.

I'm sure he would still come if Chelsea were prepared to let him go. That isn't the case and their ban means they can't replace him. It's nobody's fault

The only blame would lie with Silva and Brands if they hadn't lined up adequate alternatives

For an experienced Argentine international who has scored World Cup winners.But then every player who fails at one club is doomed to repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.