Zouma on loan?

• Yes

Votes: 500 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 50 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bang on, We had .....King Louis and the Yak...actually both pretty good but yeah your point stands.
Everton havnt had any real pairings since then and I think thats been to our detriment.
Ask Shearer or Cole about pairings, If you want to have longevity and a successful team in this league.....you gots to have pairings....preferably all around the team. I think our short comings recently have been due to us wanting that one player that can do the biz....fact is we need a team and a team on the same page....
sorry mate, you have me on a friday night and I'm wrecked. i apologise ..
I gotta feel Siggy is going to gel with something up front. Be it Richalison or Walcott. He's going to have options and that's what he needed last year.

Probably can play but a bit risky a he does not know our players from Adam nor has he done any training with them. All this recruitment should light a fire under Keane who now really has to show his mettle to hold down a place. Jags is finished anyway or will be probably very soon when they are all fit.

We are going to be a nightmare for managers preparing their team to defend set pieces against us, Bernard and Gilfi can both swing in a cracking Free or Corner and with two 6"3'+ players attacking these we should score our fair share from set plays.

I gotta feel Siggy is going to gel with something up front. Be it Richalison or Walcott. He's going to have options and that's what he needed last year.
I love the Sig. I would love nothing more than to see him pass n go...pass n go a la swansea...I do think though that he has to show more than he did last season...heres hoping as you said..Richalison, Walcott will give him far better options for the pass...in the pass and go...that the final pass actually reaches him..or any one of the three and that creates chances....far too often last year the ball was given to the oppo....(not from him) he imo is a super footballer...who frankly deserves better players around him...no excuses now though....coz he has em !!

Gulp. Keane and Jags must know the have to perform.

It's never been for the lack of trying with either..... Jags has just lost a yard or 3 of pace, and Keane never had pace (plus his confidence has gone)...... Playing for us was just a step too high for him, he belongs at a lower prem league club who sits 10 men behind the ball...

Apparently he can leap into the air like Tim Cahill. With Mina we’re going to be much more of a threat this season

Penny for Michael Keane's thoughts this evening. Surely he must realise he was absolutely woeful last season under three separate managers.
A classic fight or flight moment.

As a professional athlete you would expect him to embrace the challenge and I have a feeling him and Jags will do exactly that tomorrow.

I see 1-2 with a Keane goal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.