Kroldrup...even he agrees he was crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll [Poor language removed] himself when he has to face the Yak and the combined pace and power of Andy Johnson, he's a static defender that hates being dragged out of position, hopefully our strikers movement will expose him.

Last edited:
I've heard Per was an Irvine buy. Plus this was before Moyes decided to not be a puritan scot [Poor language removed] with the players and instead be a bit nicer and re-assuring.

I remember reading about him and there was alot of postive press about the guy. If he can't take the physicality, I'd attack him with Yak/Anchiebe/Vaughn form the opening whistle.

Lets hope its not going to be one of those ex-players coming back to haunt us

Oh you just know he's gonna score on a set piece header. It's in the cards.

Interesting to hear from Kroldrup himself what it was that really kept him from doing as well as he thought he could. A combination of factors contributed to his being sold off.

Its all water under the bridge now, he is a has been that never was, gone and forgotten(n)(n)

Hope the lad is doing well, apart from tonight, that is. I was genuinely sorry that it all went tits up for him. Fook knows what happened behind the scenes. It must have been more than not being to head a ball. They head it in Italy as well, and he seems to do okay enough there to play in top 5 side.

Rafael style mind games, he wants us all to believe he's [Poor language removed].

Hope the lad is doing well, apart from tonight, that is. I was genuinely sorry that it all went tits up for him. Fook knows what happened behind the scenes. It must have been more than not being to head a ball. They head it in Italy as well, and he seems to do okay enough there to play in top 5 side.

My thoughts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.