Kone Signs on 3 Year Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great have we signed the 20 year old striker Aruna Kone from Roda FC!

I was worried it was the 29 year old one who played for Wigan and went 40 odd games without a goal for Sevilla and missed 18 months with injury.

Your one looks like he could do a great job for us.

Yeah I think he probably forgot how to use his right foot mate. It's similar to when you see those players in the senior five a sides where their brains are so slow that they get the ball and just stand still in bemusement.

MY LITTLE kONE!!!!

Sorry lads being wanting to say that since we have being linked with him b)

Where do yall get these numbers? Spurs put in a 10 million bid and got laughed at so why would they take less than half? Everton have not released the number for the Kone deal. Are you just trying to reach for something to complain about?

1. Probably some third party pay part of it
2. They know that English clubs are more gullible and have cash to splash.
3. there was no 10m bid in the first place.

totally uninspired by this signing!!

proove me wrong kone/martinez please!

but welcome to the club anyway!

Welcome to Goodisson Kone !!
at 5mil it was one of the best deals possible
he scored one goal less than Roony and the same number as Tevez, Giroud, Fletcher, Pedolski, Sturridge, Defoe , Mata and that while playing for a relegated team - if that is trash we should not sign Roony for 6mil either
c'mon guys get real - give Kone a fair chance -
to the pre-season pessimists I think you are going to swallow those words of prejudice in a big way -
we need to make new players feel welcome and encourage them - leave the criticism for once we have facts to deal with

Welcome Kone!

hopefully people will give you a chance.

IMO he is an upgrade on what we already have at the club, I don't give a monkeys about his age, hes quality.

Good thing that some of the guys here are not in charge, because that would mean w would have to drag Distin out behind GP to put him down because he is getting to old.

Very happy with this signing. A player that I´m convinced will be our top scorer next season.

He´s strong, fast, technical and a good finisher.

His age isn´t a problem at all since he looks to be in great physical condition and has already proved himself in this league.

We´ve needed a player like this.

Welcome Arouna!

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.