Klingsman suggests Howard need to move to a top ten team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennessee Blue Mike

Player Valuation: £50m
Ouch.

Just on ESPN Jurgen Klingsman suggested Howard is in the top ten among all Goalkeepers in the world.

In his next breath he believes Everton is a good team but not a top ten club and Tim Howard needs to move on to bigger and better. This really hurt my feelings. Then he knows for a fact he is on many teams radar for the upcoming year.

How long do we have him locked as far as his contract obligations to us?

Ouch.

Just on ESPN Jurgen Klingsman suggested Howard is in the top ten among all Goalkeepers in the world.

In his next breath he believes Everton is a good team but not a top ten club and Tim Howard needs to move on to bigger and better. This really hurt my feelings. Then he knows for a fact he is on many teams radar for the upcoming year.

I was listening. My thoughts on his comments. "Yes... yes... yes... STFU!!! Bite me, Klinsmann..."

"Everton are a great club, but..."

Which club was like a breath of fresh air? No. Just no.

DIVE DIVE DIVE

Lets face it, if he was any good at stuff, he would have a Managers job rather than spouting [Poor language removed] on the tele.

Think untill he is 35, he has said he doesn't want to go anywhere else. So I can pretty much promise you nothing will happen, Howard is staying.

Ouch.

Nice to see he rates Tim Howard as highly as I do. As for the second part, just fcuk off you German helmet.

the bad barry manilow lookalike has waited 15 years to have a dig, is that what they mean by sourkraut ?

you insult Everton, you insult Tim Cahill, so expect to feel his wrath tonight you diving, squareheaded, crap sausage munching, arm raising tw@.

or maybe he's touting for the r/s job ?

Status
Not open for further replies.