Klaassen for Ziyech exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBooth

Player Valuation: £500k
I have just realised why so many people said we should have bought Ziyech from Ajax, not Davy Klaassen - after an eye-catching performance by him for Morocco against Portugal today.

If he'd had a decent centre forward ahead of him, they would very likely have seen Portugal off and be top of their group right now.

Skilful, aware, pacy, intelligent, attack-minded and quite tough too, he appeared to be just the type of player we are looking for.

Would Ajax be open to some form of repatriation/swap deal for the hapless Klaassen I wonder?

Oh, and as for William Carvalho: on the evidence of two games in the tournament so far, he is so what we do NOT need. Slow, ponderous, unimpactive and not at all influential. He would be the target of so much fan frustration, after watching the whole team collectively exhibit the same tendencies for virtually the whole of the last two seasons.

As I said in another thread, looked got with lots of the ball but often sloppy with it. Would he cut it in the prem? Rather him to Klaas though obvs.

Can't argue with that, I'm happy with gueye, siggy and Walcott too tbh, but can see why people aren't 100% on gueye.

Im happy with them as well.

Just not totally convinced where Gana fits into the side as yet, but no reason why he cant play as an 8 with the right coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.